Lumia 535 black holo space error, what can I do?

Thrivedh Swasthik

May 28, 2016
Visit site
lumia 535 black holo space error

what the hell.....i have been seeing this error for one year...there is damn trouble in lumia 535...i cant play a game.....there is a black holo space in the screen..even i cant click the buttons inthe game...i'm sooo tired by using windows mobiles....windows mobiles have lots of errors...what are u doing microsoft agents????....for now best thing in the windows phone is jst the menu.....we cant wait for years.....i thing this is the time for being a member of android family....!!!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 535 black holo space error

what the hell.....i have been seeing this error for one year...there is damn trouble in lumia 535...i cant play a game.....there is a black holo space in the screen..even i cant click the buttons inthe game...i'm sooo tired by using windows mobiles....windows mobiles have lots of errors...what are u doing microsoft agents????....for now best thing in the windows phone is jst the menu.....we cant wait for years.....i thing this is the time for being a member of android family....!!!

you're welcome to move to android if you believe it will give a better experience. I'm not sure what you mean by black space error. Does this"error" happen in all games?

And what other errors are you experiencing for the past year?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

You could have just contacted Microsoft/Nokia to get a warranty replacement for your defective screen. What makes you think any android phone you buy may not have a hardware issue. And what does the "We" in your comment mean? Are you representing multiple members having the same issue with their Lumia 535s?

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

It's not a hardware problem. All L535 are affected by this.
It's a bug that Microsoft already solved in one of the insider releases, probably soon coming to production release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon