Updating my Lumia 535 at 2016, is anyone using this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

UPDATING Lumia 535 at 2016

Anyone using Lumia 535 at 2016? It is my first Windows Phone so I don't want to brake anything or got stuck in update (things like that). I really love my Lumia 535 so I don't want to have problems with it. At the moment I am running Lumia Denim (not latest, I don't have cortana). It shows that I need to update it, and tells that it is very important. Did anyone have any problems (like touch-screen problems etc.) with some updates?

And is it compatibile with Windows 10? Is it working good on this phone? What is better 8.1 or 10?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: UPDATING Lumia 535 at 2016

Anyone using Lumia 535 at 2016? It is my first Windows Phone so I don't want to brake anything or got stuck in update (things like that). I really love my Lumia 535 so I don't want to have problems with it. At the moment I am running Lumia Denim (not latest, I don't have cortana). It shows that I need to update it, and tells that it is very important. Did anyone have any problems (like touch-screen problems etc.) with some updates?

And is it compatibile with Windows 10? Is it working good on this phone? What is better 8.1 or 10?

My L535 DS is working very well with W10.The touch screen issues I had initially on 8.1 are minimal now,only sometimes while charging.
If you have any particular queries then you can sign up on this forum for further help.

jmmigo

May 14, 2016
Visit site

How about double tap to wake?
Originally posted by Rinsun
Originally Posted by Windows Central Question

My L535 DS is working very well with W10.The touch screen issues I had initially on 8.1 are minimal now,only sometimes while charging.
If you have any particular queries then you can sign up on this forum for further help.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Last edited:

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Contrary to what people said about the phone being unstable on W10M, i've tried almost every build that has been pushed out by the insider program. Although i don't use the phone as my primary phone, i've noticed gradual improvements each step. I'm not going to compare it with a high-end device because that wouldn't be fair, but i think for what i think it was supposed to be. It has recovered it's value in that sense.

One simple thing i noticed was from 8.1 to the early builds, when scrolling through the menu...there is a slight lag and tendency to accidentally open an app. With the maybe last 5 builds or so, you can scroll smoothly through the list.

jmmigo

May 14, 2016
Visit site

thanks for suggest. i've been install redstone fast ring yesterday and my L535 bugs was solved. nothing scaling issue, touchscreen much better than th builld, and double tap to work working on my device even i've been uninstall gesture & touch

It is working on my 535DS build .420.
Check to see whether there is an update in store for Touch - it got an update some time back.

Update - Saw the other thread just now.( http://forums.windowscentral.com/mi...ap-wake-disable-cant-install.html#post3512773)
I posted some links there.Please check .Hope it works for you.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes