I've run into this issue for a while with Windows phones, probably since 7.5. I have a 640 XL but this has happened on different models. Certain words autocorrect for no reason. It started with "been" on one phone. "Been" was corrected to "beer". I never spell "beer". New phone, different words, different problems. Currently my phone wants to correct "with" (spelled correctly) to "worth". It's frustrating because I'm swiping along and look back and every "with" is "worth".

Is there a way to get Windows mobile to "re-learn" words or a place where they are stored so I can tell it to stop correcting certain words?

What is the learning process?
    05-13-2016 09:09 AM
    I've run into this issue for a while with Windows phones, probably since 7.5. I have a 640 XL but this has happened on different models. Certain words autocorrect for no reason. It started with "been" on one phone. "Been" was corrected to "beer". I never spell "beer". New phone, different words, different problems. Currently my phone wants to correct "with" (spelled correctly) to "worth". It's frustrating because I'm swiping along and look back and every "with" is "worth".

Is there a way to get Windows mobile to "re-learn" words or a place where they are stored so I can tell it to stop correcting certain words?

What is the learning process?
    currently the autocorrect is worse on windows 10 mobile though I hear it has gotten better with the latest update. For sure the best was in WP8.1
    05-13-2016 09:26 AM
    Thanks Chintan, but how do I get autocorrect to re-learn?
    05-17-2016 05:07 PM