How the hell do you put in a contact in the phone app? I can dial a number but can't figure how to put the name and number in the phone book. Tried their AT&T ADDRESS BOOK app but they are doing away with that and I don't see what they want us to use to replace it.

There is an icon of 2 people that brings up a list of names and numbers but I don't know where it got the info from and I can't add anything to it. Anything on the list seems to be synched from someplace else and there is no way to add an name and number entry that I could figure out.

Very poor app it seems to me. Is there another phone app we can use that will work on AT&T?
    11-15-2016 03:32 PM
    It's not AT&T's problem, surprisingly.

From phone call history, tap&hold on the number you dialed or received a call from. Choose Details. Then tap Open Contact. This opens it up as "Unknown contact."

From there, you can press the save button, and either choose an existing contact to add that number to, or tap the + button to create a new one.
    libra89 and bunky1971 like this.
    11-15-2016 03:57 PM