Availability of Lumia 640 shells (covers)

MicroG33k

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I've bought a black Lumia 640 because I had the choice of black or orange in the UK. This is not my personal preference. I was actually torn between cyan and white.

First question: If you live outside the UK, did you have an option of all four colours?

Second question, do you think the shells will be available soon?

From bad experiences in the past, I only buy the official product. I'm just annoyed that the UK are shortchanged - again! Don't get me started on UK Cortana.

23kid

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the same situation. did you buy direct from Microsoft or from Carphone Warehouse? CW said they may be able to order me the white version I wanted but think it's only available when bought on contract, not SIM free.

MicroG33k

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
The guys from Carphone Warehouse reckon the covers will be available on the Microsoft store website within the next two weeks. I hope they weren't just saying it to get me out of the store. Haha

Ibodnano

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
The guys from Carphone Warehouse reckon the covers will be available on the Microsoft store website within the next two weeks. I hope they weren't just saying it to get me out of the store. Haha

Shell cover or flip cover?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MicroG33k

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Both. However, I can only see the image for the flip online. I know they are available on eBay but I don't have an account (nor will I create one).

Ibodnano

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I am still hoping to see matte colorful protect shells for L640, they are useful if my glossy shell get scratches, I can change it to matte shell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes