Hi,
    I have recently moved from a BB10 to a Lumina 640 and am struggling with the basics :( One task I have to do often is have a pdf file open and a note open so I can switch back and forth quickly between the two apps. My problem is saving the pdf file to the Lumina, I sent the file as an attachment to my Outlook account when I open it I am prompted to save, however when I select this it seems to saving in the cloud somewhere and I need to save to the phone. I do not always have reception and need to be able to work off-line, also the cloud is horrendously slow with pdfs. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks,
    04-25-2016 07:13 AM
    If you press and hold on the attachment then save, it will ask you where do you want to save it (This Device or OneDrive), try this and update.
    If you press and hold on the attachment then save, it will ask you where do you want to save it (This Device or OneDrive), try this and update.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    04-25-2016 07:29 AM
    Hi SFabio,
    Thanks for your reply. When I select 'Save' it does not prompt me for a save location but immediately starts to download the document. It then states ' documentxxx.pdf saved to Downloads.' I am not using Exchange but the Outlook email that came on the phone Outlook.com.

Thanks.
    04-26-2016 03:37 AM