Mobile data has stopped working

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I noticed today that mobile data was not working on my lumia 650. I tried SIM card in another phone and it worked fine. I then hard reset the phone and mobile data started working. It has since stopped working again and I'm not sure what to do. It recognises that there is hpsa, as when I pull down notification it says it's there, just nothing happens when there is no wifi, it's like the phone knows it's there but does not know what to do with it.

Brad R1

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
Well I had the exact same thing happen yesterday, What I did was change the SIM settings to G3 from G4 and I instantly had a mobile signal.
All Settings - network & Wireless - Mobile & SIM - SIM1 Settings and under Mobile Network I had the Highest Connection Speed set to 4G and reduced it to 3G. Instant mobile network. Notice in my case the network connection box is set to Automatic but it is greyed out. Not sure why. Maybe you as well. a bug?

Orlando Parkinson

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I sometimes encounter this problem.... I normally reboot the phone to get things working again! (650 dual sim, production build...420)

Posted from Windows Central's Universal App (Lumia 650)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon