Coming from Win10 on 920 - what has changed

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
i am wondering what improvement and changes I can find using a new flagship replacing the old one. There are a few of us on the 920 who considered switching. I heard of terms like refocusing and living images but never paid close attention since the old flagship didn't even support it. What are those new gimmick and feature I can look into and maybe should get new apps for? What has changed

Jayddo

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Awesome display, huge package but also light, ability to improve its exterior with mozo accessory cover, windows hello, windows continuum, quite improved specs to smoothly run everything.

In general, technology and progress. If that is not enough and you are fine the way you are, perhaps you should not upgrade. Otherwise, it's quite obvious as the device has its age and general progress has gotten far in the meanwhile.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I actually rather would here gadgety stuff like living images and how to get them and similar things. found Hello. can i actually connect any bluetooth keyboard to the phone or do i need a special set for continuum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes