How do I separate Skype from conversations?

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
how to separate skype from conversations

First time I turned on my new Lumia 950 XL I got question about connecting Skype to Messaging. I choosed YES on that question. Now I have a second thought and would like to have it as ti was on windows mobile 8.1 Messages in one Place and Skype messages under the Skype.

I can not find how to turn it off? To separate Skype from text messaging. How to initiate same question once again so I can choose NO this time ?

ICwater

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to separate skype from conversations

Yes, I am looking for the same bloody thing. I just did that on my 640 and have no lost all my text history.. would like to disable this feature and then hope that my history comes back.. I know it won't :( .

van_mierlo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

While in messaging app you can click on the bottom three dots and select the Skype settings. Then just select "Sign out"

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

true, but as soon as I start using Skype again, it is there again :(
I want to separate it permanetnly

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Try signing out of skype video, the go to the actual skype app and make that your default (settings)

peashooter14

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I think I found it...go into messaging application....Don't go into any threads.....click on the three dots...you will probably have a Setup Skype or something...since I have done it now says Skype Settings....if you don't see Skype Settings, click on the item that lets you setup Skype....Setup Skype and then you will be able to configure and SIGN out of it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes