Anyone found where to order a spare battery for the 950XL?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Nope, looks like those are not available yet, at least I also can't find any. Kind of defeats the point of having a removable battery! Evil solution: buy a second 950XL and use its battery until the extended return window closes. (no really, don't do this)

Allan Cantillo M

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I complain about the same problem, I ended up buying a regular spare battery but from Anker, that works for any phone and charges as usual. But I hope someday I can find it in amazon or somewhere else.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I just ordered one from your first link. $45 with 2-4 day shipping to the US.

UPDATE: They canceled my order saying they couldn't ship batteries to the US. :(

Last edited:

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
That's what they told me. Royal Mail wont deliver batteries. DHL is the only option at $33 US shipping cost.

Yeah it sucks, they wont ship batteries on there own but it's fine if they are in the product. Hopefully more stores will stock the batteries soon for you.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I finally found someone selling these that will ship to the US.

We have confirm the item you are looking for Microsoft LUMIA 950 XL Battery.
If you need to order just inform and will send you invoice form money request from PAYPAL.

BATTERY BV-T4D –39,90 EURO
FREIGHT COST WITH HELLENIC POST REGISTERED TO USA-- 10,00 EURO
TOTAL COST 49,90 EURO

Delivery time after 4 weeks to you from your order confirmation

Kind regards
PDS Electronics,
Kremou 13-17, Kallithea,
PC 176 76, Athens, Greece
Tel. +30.210.9566.401
Fax +30.210.9566.144
Email info@pds.com.gr

markeboyle

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Its crazy, its Jan 6, 2016 and still no way to buy a battery for this phone in the USA. And trust me, we all need to keep one of these fully charged in our jacket pocket because it gets low you are done.
The twitter Lumia folks are useless. I even called and they told me to use amazon, like I haven't tried that. Surprised they don't know how to use the internet. Oh well, maybe in a few months we'll see something reasonable on ebay or amazon. Just like the software on the Lumia 950 we just need to wait ;)

RealBboy360

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
OMG. My battery on my 950XL is terrible after a month or 2. Was great when I first got it. What a POS this phone is. Battery already gone. Full of bugs. Every cute thing they tried to add they thought was better is just annoying. I wonder if selling the 950XL and getting a samsung dual edge is better than getting a new battery

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
OMG. My battery on my 950XL is terrible after a month or 2. Was great when I first got it. What a POS this phone is. Battery already gone. Full of bugs. Every cute thing they tried to add they thought was better is just annoying. I wonder if selling the 950XL and getting a samsung dual edge is better than getting a new battery

If it's only 2 months old it is still under warranty so get a replacement.

Ps see also this post about a Samsung edge.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/phone-wars/406585-grass-isnt-greener-other-side.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99