Can I get some help with the Nokia 950XL?

Michael-Rogers

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Questions about Nokia 950XL

I have few questions about the Nokia 950XL. I have heard that users who bought the phone from Microsoft directly, it not accepted on few Network Carrier. Is this true? It has been made clear that there is way too much risk for people to buy the Nokia 950XL outside of their carrier due to the carriers have made it clear they will not support troubleshooting with these devices on their network. So what why even release something like this if it clearly isn't ready?

-M.R
o365cloudexperts

Last edited:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I don't know what country or carrier you are speaking of but here in the US, AT&T will activate the 950xl sold through MS or from anyone walking in to activate their 950xl. I'm sure you will get the same response from other US AT&T customers.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
As others have said, Any network that uses CDMA In the us will not be able function at least in the US with the 950xl. GSM networks should function just fine if they use the bands that are available on the 950xl. Just a side note Nokia no longer makes phones, the 950xl is a Microsoft product ;p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes