Outlook Mail bug encountered, how can I solve this?

Abhinav Mudaliar

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Outlook Mail Bug Encountered

I was checking out the outlook mail app and its setting and under notification i found the option of ''group notifications by account in the action center'' and i moved it to ''on'' and now the option is greyed out and now i cant switch it ''Off'' and now my mails are not showing in live tiles.
Hepl pls...

Gordorfc

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Outlook Mail Bug Encountered

The Mail App is full of bugs ....I have been using my Lumia 950XL for 6mths now, have had at least 3 major updates and I still cant hear if an email comes in....still no Notification despite being set to play a sound....has this fault been forgotten about?

werner6769

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site

The only suggestion i can give is to delete the account and re add it. I can't believe they haven't fixed such an important and basic thing like notification sounds. I still have issues with it on Windows 10 sometimes.

RichHowerton

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I still cant download attachments...just stopped downloading 2 weeks ago. deleted account...recreated it. still no go. funny thing is, it worked fine for first5 months. puzzling

RichHowerton

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
This week I was able to download attachments again. However it has been intermittent. A trick that has worked, is forward the email, and even though the the message at top of screen says the download failed...u can then open the attachments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans