Camera Roll Backup to OneDrive, how can I do this?

luke06426

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Camera Roll Backup to Onedrive

Hi, now that MS has stuck their head in the sand with the reduction to 5GB on OD, they propose things like buy O365 personal or buy extra OD storage. But I already have about 950GB leftover space on my E3 O365 Business subscription.

How do you (or can you), point camera roll to backup to OD on the business side instead of the personal side. You can do that from a Win10 PC client but can';t figure out how to do that from a Lumia 950XL win 10 client.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Camera Roll Backup to Onedrive

Hi, now that MS has stuck their head in the sand with the reduction to 5GB on OD, they propose things like buy O365 personal or buy extra OD storage. But I already have about 950GB leftover space on my E3 O365 Business subscription.

How do you (or can you), point camera roll to backup to OD on the business side instead of the personal side. You can do that from a Win10 PC client but can';t figure out how to do that from a Lumia 950XL win 10 client.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

you can't sign in onedrive app on the phone ? Using the business account?

strongpa

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Camera Roll Backup to Onedrive

You need to click on the onedrive icon and add your 365 account credentials and then in theory in the camera app you should see under Settings - Related Settings the option to 'Manage OneDrive Upload Settings'. I've tried this myself but the problem is even once you've added the account you can't select anything but the personal account - I've escalated this with 365 support to try to find a resolution.

I really don't understand why Microsoft are reducing storage limits in this way - it's a kick in the teeth for loyal users, and until OneDrive for business is usable we're pretty much screwed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon