950Xl- Glance screen Too dim to be seen and reddish

Hamras Hamza

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
HEY FOLKS,
I am facing an issue , my 950xl's glance screen is too dim to be seen in a dark room and is completely unseen in light. Its colour has changed to little reddish from white... Its been almost a month and i didnt see any help in any forums... Replacement is not possible because i dont live in the country where i brought the product. I am sure im not the only one with this problem coz i have seen many people with similiar problem on the forums...
Any ideas or suggestions ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Check the glance settings. By default, it enters night mode at certain times and that's very likely the red you are seeing.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
brightness is set to auto...
I tried glance while setting brightness in manual...still no result... Glance is soo dim...

someone on the forums showed a side by side comparison between the 950 and an older model, the 950 was noticeably dimmer. But the difference wasn't that high

Hamras Hamza

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
someone on the forums showed a side by side comparison between the 950 and an older model, the 950 was noticeably dimmer. But the difference wasn't that high
its not actually dim in my case..its almost invisible.... My glance was working fine for almost 1 month but all of a sudden it turned dim... Too dim to be seen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes