950xl Touch issues

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Just lately I have begun to have an issue with touch. The keyboard goes mental and enters a myriad of characters, including some that you have to go to the number keys for.

This is beginning to bug me now. It happens on TH and RS1 insider. I've soft / hard reset and it still does it. It's intermittent, and when it does happen the key click sounds like a geiger counter in Fukushima!

aaaabffcjdhvdrvtyjbkdnzbmfkmlhglklxlhebfsgubgbg:!!))'*&'fvvfg@?$<6{=_<gbfgvfhnkjvf

There you go. It just done it!! Phone error or OS? I'm edging towards phone.

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Just lately I have begun to have an issue with touch. The keyboard goes mental and enters a myriad of characters, including some that you have to go to the number keys for.

This is beginning to bug me now. It happens on TH and RS1 insider. I've soft / hard reset and it still does it. It's intermittent, and when it does happen the key click sounds like a geiger counter in Fukushima!

aaaabffcjdhvdrvtyjbkdnzbmfkmlhglklxlhebfsgubgbg:!!))'*&'fvvfg@€$<6{=_<gbfgvfhnkjvf

I've had that happen to me as well, although I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks. And it would only happen on certain apps. At first I thought I had a dirty screen, wiped it clean but nothing. Usually I would've just waited 5-10 seconds or go to start then go back and things would go back to normal. But I haven't seen it for a while. Hopefully it's gone from my phone for good!

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by leonelfunes32
Originally Posted by Mad Cabbie

aaaabffcjdhvdrvtyjbkdnzbmfkmlhglklxlhebfsgubgbg:!!))'*&'fvvfg@?$<6{=_<gbfgvfhnkjvf

I've had that happen to me as well, although I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks. And it would only happen on certain apps. At first I thought I had a dirty screen, wiped it clean but nothing. Usually I would've just waited 5-10 seconds or go to start then go back and things would go back to normal. But I haven't seen it for a while. Hopefully it's gone from my phone for good!

Mine hasn't done it so far today. Have you also noticed how poor the predictive text is?? It confuses three for free, for for four and a couple of others I cant remember.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine hasn't done it so far today. Have you also noticed how poor the predictive text is?? It confuses three for free, for for four and a couple of others I cant remember.

Yeah, the predictive text with the AU took a nosedive, I noticed that too. I think they changed some of the algorithm, and boy is it overall-worse, by a big margin.
It's very unfortunate, I always thought the Win Phone predictive text was some of the best out there, until now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes