Protection for 950xl mozo

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Mozo covers are really great, no doubt. they really make ur phone look premium in their own way. red gold or brown silver they are both razamatazzzztic!! but as a downside to most premium cover, they do not provide any additional protection. so thse of u souls who are using a mozo replacement back cover(not the flip cover or wallet case), have you'll tried putting an armoured case(the one with a built in kickstand) or a tpu transparent case on top of ur mozo for some protection? I think a transparent tpu over a brown mozo would be great and it wouldn't spoil much of the looks either. what do u people think?

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Mozo covers are really great, no doubt. they really make ur phone look premium in their own way. red gold or brown silver they are both razamatazzzztic!! but as a downside to most premium cover, they do not provide any additional protection. so thse of u souls who are using a mozo replacement back cover(not the flip cover or wallet case), have you'll tried putting an armoured case(the one with a built in kickstand) or a tpu transparent case on top of ur mozo for some protection? I think a transparent tpu over a brown mozo would be great and it wouldn't spoil much of the looks either. what do u people think?
I think... no! Just NO.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a green mozo back cover on my 950 with a clear tpu case and it doesn't look that bad. I'm all about cases and protecting the phone.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
first off, mozo back covers because of the material keeps heat in more, so then you put ANOTHER cover over that and your phone will over heat during high use... it's just not a good idea, also why hide the nice case? seriously that just negates what you're trying to do which is make your phone look better... no offence but I feel its just retarded to put a case over a case...

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
If you want protection, ditch the mozo cover. As the guy above me pointed out, it actually is worse than the stock cover in terms of heat-removal, which explains why Mozo's replacement cover gives a hefty, slightly bulky feel to the 950/XL compared to the stock cover. While the extra bulkiness/heftiness makes the phone more comfortable to hold, it also, as stated above by other users of the cover, makes the phone tend to overheat more. Adding another case will simply destroy your phone lol.

So my suggestion is, if you value protection, use stock cover + protective case. If you value aesthetics, then just put on the mozo cover. It is not recommended to go mozo cover + protective case. But if you really want to, then go for clear casing, as some users above mentioned. But do this at your own risk.

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, alot, everybody for the replies. I really gotten a lot of things. I think I have made up my mind now, and I got what people are trying to explain. Either just go for the mozo cover or get a protective case, but not both of them.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, alot, everybody for the replies. I really gotten a lot of things. I think I have made up my mind now, and I got what people are trying to explain. Either just go for the mozo cover or get a protective case, but not both of them.

ding ding ding! give the man a prize! lol :winktongue:

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I have decided upon two covers. One protective case with kick stand for daily use and once red leather mozo back cover for special occasions like parties,weddings,etc. The red gold combination is so flashy I'm sure no body can ignore it when I take It out to take pictures of family and friends on such parties. I was also considering a third case for days when I am bored with the protective case, want something Good looking bit would not give up on protection totally either. I was considering the brown mozo flip cover. It's unique since It opens and closes up and down vertically unlike the traditional flip covers which open side by side horizontally. That made me think of real world usage how would I use it? Will It be practical enough? Wont it interfere with my gaming? With taking pictures quickly using the shutter button, with taking calls, or doing any other thing?? Wish someone who has it could enlighten me....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes