Can't get pictures people are texting to me on new 950 xl (new to WP10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to thank you all very much for the help, but sadly, the phone can not work on my provider. Was on the phone with the Consumer Cellular lady ofr 45 mins. We tried everything. She said her son had the same problem. Consumer Cellular does not support the current Windows Phone, she was checking and search online and everything. Suck's a lot, that was a really nice phone, but I just will not be able to use it on my provider. Sending the phone back tomorrow. I hope Windows Phone does better in the future. Thank you everyone for trying, it meant a lot to me. Best regards -TheHeroFromDOOM

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for reporting back. Aw I'm sorry that it doesn't work :(

Your excitement was really refreshing around these parts.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to thank you all very much for the help, but sadly, the phone can not work on my provider. Was on the phone with the Consumer Cellular lady ofr 45 mins.
What an incredibly stupid CS staff member.

MMS is a standard, called. Multimedia Messaging Service. It has NOTHING to do with the device: Windows, Android or lesser OSs.

I just had my son text me a picture from his Iphone - came across just fine.

f24FB77.jpg

Sent from mTalk

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
They tried everything. Some of the setting they were telling us to type in did not even have the boxes they were talking about. CC use's AT&T tower's from what I know. I was looking online and stuff, my phone did not even have the boxes where I had to put in some stuff. I was looking on my computer and it said go there, and the page was changed. At any rate it's over. Close the thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon