950xl almost like newđź‘Ť

Ixia2

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
My 950xl had an update recently ( I'm on slow ring), I only realised there had been an update when I noticed the new store icon.
Anyway it's like having a new phone! I had been soft resetting several times a day, jerky scrolling, dreadful battery, freezing when closing apps and more.
Since the update it's been great, none of these problems now 🙂 Just need Cortana and the front camera to work and then I'll be sorted.
Also I've been using the Monument browser, which works so much better that Edge.
I might last on W10 mobile a bit longer...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
My 950xl had an update recently ( I'm on slow ring), I only realised there had been an update when I noticed the new store icon.
Anyway it's like having a new phone! I had been soft resetting several times a day, jerky scrolling, dreadful battery, freezing when closing apps and more.
Since the update it's been great, none of these problems now ?????? Just need Cortana and the front camera to work and then I'll be sorted.
Also I've been using the Monument browser, which works so much better that Edge.
I might last on W10 mobile a bit longer...

Nice! On 15254.1 I was getting crazy battery life while using the 950 XL. Almost 1.5 days straight use while off the charger. If I use the camera or heavy browsing (Microsoft Edge) it slaughters the hours off the battery life. It just updated to 15254.12 about 1 hour ago. Will see how this goes for several days. It usually gets to a point where I hard reset the phone and restore the apps/setting from backup to get things to work optimally again...but that usually takes a couple patch Tuesdays to go through before I start contemplating to do that, or if I have reimaged the phone and have to cut through different version releases to get to the latest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes