Been a blackberry 10 user for a long time - considering the new lumia 950. One of the key features I'm looking for is the ability to attach multiple files from cloud storage like google/sky drive, drop box etc.
    With bb10, while composing an email i can click attach files it takes me to BB10 file manger which has all my drives integrated - I can choose files from dropbox or skydrive and attach it to an email while replying to an email (remember. I don't have to start with the file manager app to attach files)

Can this be done in windows phone 8.1 or 10?
    11-10-2015 03:04 PM
    I don't have dropbox on the phone am testing win 10 with...but when I click on attach I can see a lot of options which include various internal folders and OneDrive...am pretty sure dropbox would appear on that list too if i had the app installed...

Go for the 950...:) win 10 is shaping up to be good...

Edit: This cannot be done on 8.1...options were limited to camera roll and use of file manager in a not so easy way...win 10 has fixed that mess...
    11-10-2015 03:10 PM
    Thanks for your reply

I've to decide whether to buy the lumia 950 or BB Priv. While Priv looks like a decent phone, I hate android and all the nuiances that come with it. Email, text and phone are the most important aspects in a phone for me. BB10 does this beautifully with the hub. I don't think the hub is that good on android so far

I hope win10 phone (950) does all this well. Another major concern would be apps in windows. Even though I'm not a heavy user of apps, there are few key apps i need. Banking, stocks etc. I have to find out whether the windows apps are available for those.
    11-10-2015 03:46 PM
    I have been using an Android device and were able to attach files directly from my BOX account too my emails (Outlook app). I was also able to access and edit my files on BOX directly. Last week I recieved a Lumia 950 running Windows 10. To my great disappointment I cant attach files from BOX to emails using the Lumia 950. Also, I am not able to directly open and edit files from BOX, instead I need to save BOX files on the Lumia device before I can edit a Word document this was never the case when using the Android device. Any solution to this problem is much appreciated.
    12-18-2015 07:03 PM