Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

[UPDATE]: i got Feedback via the Facebook page from Mozo. Its not a fake, perhaps this is interesting for you as well, so i post here the official reply:
---------------------------------------------------------[snip]-------------------------------------------------
Hello,thank you for your message. The described situation can be possible at the moment, as we have recently changed the manufacturer, who now provides with the better quality of the leather. The black cover is the one, which comes from the new delivery. The secret is that the material became thiner and fits the cradle better. Possibly due to the thickness the red covers smells differently and can feel as "real". Nevertheless, both of them are not fake.Hope you find this information useful. I'm happy to help if any questions.
---------------------------------------------------------[snip]-------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

i have a question. I am from Germany and ordered a red and a black (with silver) Mozo case from different distributors. Both look in general not like a fake, but the red one smells like real leather, and the black one has a complete different smell (not like leather...). Additionally, the black one has another structure, more fine and feels a bit different. Now I began to wonder if the black one is a fake. Has anybody here seen both in real and can tell me if the black and red one have normally the same structure and smell?

thx!

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the Tudia Slim Fit Merge Dual Layer case in black, but I plan to switch it for the Black and Silver shown in the photo. A mall in my area have a number of wireless charging stations in various locations and this case facilitates wireless charging.

Amazon.com: TUDIA Slim-Fit MERGE Dual Layer Protective Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 (Metallic Slate): Cell Phones & Accessories

View attachment 118924

Have this case as well. If fits well, is pretty thin, the buttons work well, and I think it looks good. Its a great case for $12.90.

arislgr

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
About the TUDIA, I've had it for 2 1/2 months and even though it does protect very well my 950, first it is not that THIN but I'm ok wih this. My problem though is with the covered side Buttons: After all this time, I still can't hit the three side buttons right. VERY frustrating indeed.

Any suggestions on THIN cases with the buttons exposed?

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
About the TUDIA, I've had it for 2 1/2 months and even though it does protect very well my 950, first it is not that THIN but I'm ok wih this. My problem though is with the covered side Buttons: After all this time, I still can't hit the three side buttons right. VERY frustrating indeed.

Any suggestions on THIN cases with the buttons exposed?

That's odd. I find the buttons on the TUDIA case to be some of the easiest to use. They have a very good click. To be clear I am talking about the Tudia Merge, do you have a Tudia Arch?

arislgr

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have been pretty happy with the Lumia 950 Imak Cowboy case. For the price its hard to beat. Really want a brown mozo but cant justify the $.

IMAK Cowboy Shell PC Hard Matte Protective Cover Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 | eBay

Seems the Mozo is the bestseller but I need a case that will protect the phone because I drop it often, something I understand the Mozo is not good for.

Does your Imac Cowboy have protruding edges to protect the screen when you put it face down? Also do you know if it will work on a wireless charger?

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Seems the Mozo is the bestseller but I need a case that will protect the phone because I drop it often, something I understand the Mozo is not good for.

Does your Imac Cowboy have protruding edges to protect the screen when you put it face down? Also do you know if it will work on a wireless charger?
Yes, it does protrude just barely. ie when lying glass down, the glass does not touch. Cant say how much it will help in a drop but having that protrusion is part of why I bought this one.
Yes, wireless charging works as this goes over the existing back of the phone.ie it doesnt replace the 950 back cover like the mozo does.

biltaji

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
The nicest cases for the 950 is made by MOZO.. Brown and Black leather is fantastic. I am ordering a brown leather case soon. Expensive but makes the device look grand!

pma7779

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for just a bumper "frame". I currently use an Orzly fusion bumper case, which is great, but I am trying to find just bumpers. The only thing I've been jealous about with iPhone/Android is the selection of cases. I am looking for something similar to the photo of the iPhone bumper.
Bumper_Frame_iPhone_6_rouge_Bumper_Frame_iPhone_6_rot_2.jpg

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Tried the Ghostek Cloak Series
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3435626

Great looking and feeling case, but the cutouts for the headphone and charging ports are not big enough. Just barely fits the included Microsoft cable and would not fit others I tried. Also would not fit my headphone jack which I have used an a number of other phones and cases and never had a problem.

It does have a very tight fit to the phone, which I think is a good thing, and is difficult to remove, but again that wouldn't be a problem if the cutouts were bigger. I would only recommend it if you only use the Microsoft charging cable, and you either use bluetooth headphones or none at all.

monedetoune

May 17, 2013
Visit site
WIN_20160317_03_04_44_Pro.jpgWIN_20160317_03_04_52_Pro.jpgWIN_20160317_03_05_08_Pro.jpgWIN_20160317_03_05_15_Pro.jpgWIN_20160317_03_05_43_Pro.jpgWIN_20160317_03_05_53_Pro.jpg
got this case with a 9h glass protector for about MYR38.00 which is about 9USD. had bad experience with denting with previous 930, so this time im getting my 950 fully covered against falls. the case is a 2 piece rubber and polycarbonate shell

sorry for the low quality photo. only have my surface pro to take pics with.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Here is the new case iam using...hybrid defender with stand...171649.jpg

Posted via the Windows Central App on Limited edition Lumia 950 or Lg g4
Surface pro 4 lumia 1020, 535 moto e

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon