What do I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

What do I do

So have had the Lumia 950 for 6 days now and the small bugs and incoming caller feed back from both phone calls and Skype are starting to drive me nuts. I am still with in att's 14 return time so my question is. do I go for it keep the phone with the issues and hope Microsoft updates to fix them soon or change devices now and hope for a better device down the road? (the xl is not a choice for me since I can't get it through att and I really down what to take a back step to the 640 after having 900, 925 and now the 950)

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: What do I do

So have had the Lumia 950 for 6 days now and the small bugs and incoming caller feed back from both phone calls and Skype are starting to drive me nuts. I am still with in att's 14 return time so my question is. do I go for it keep the phone with the issues and hope Microsoft updates to fix them soon or change devices now and hope for a better device down the road? (the xl is not a choice for me since I can't get it through att and I really down what to take a back step to the 640 after having 900, 925 and now the 950)

Think about it this way. If you return it you don't lose anything! The 640 is a good mid-grade/wait-it-out alternative rather than being in an expensive phone that won't work for a year or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital