Disable internet search?

tehghettoblaster

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, new to the whole Windows phone thing. I'm very familiar with the desktop version of Windows 10, and I have my desktop and laptop to only do local searches on the built in start menu. I can't seem to figure out how to disable it on the 950. I don't have a lot of data to spare per month, so any little bit I can save helps. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

dozer167a

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
You can usally swipe down from the top of the phone and click on expand, then simply remove the highlight from Mobile Data, or simply swipe left from the start screen, then go in to settings, and click on Network & wireless, then scroll down to Mobile & SIM and open. There turn Data connection to off.........All done! Simply reverse the process when you want internet & data use. "Though this prevents the use of connecting to the internet entirely through SIM, you could simply leave wifi turned on if you have a home / local connection and connection the internet that way, therefore not using any Mobile Data. Not a FULL remedy to your issue, but it certainly works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digispace24