Lock screen app for weather

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi
I'm looking for an app that can show the current temp on lock screen. Apps like lock temp or 4cstr doesn't show the negative temperature correctly. It can only show temp between 0 and 100.

For example here it's -12 Celsius right now and it shoes that as 88. That's not what I want

Anyway to get an app that shows negative temperature in Celsius?

Frankwess12

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I'm looking for an app that can show the current temp on lock screen. Apps like lock temp or 4cstr doesn't show the negative temperature correctly. It can only show temp between 0 and 100.

For example here it's -12 Celsius right now and it shoes that as 88. That's not what I want

Try 'Awesome lock free' from the store.

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
For the lock screen the free version of awesome lock doesn't work.
The paid version works just fine and I use it, haven't seen it display negative numbers (not that cold here).

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I wish they would re-enable the MS Weather App for this. It is one thing I really miss from WP 8.1

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
The paid version works just fine and I use it, haven't seen it display negative numbers (not that cold here).

Can anyone confirm this? With lock temp and other apps it said windows 10 allows temperature to be displayed only between 0-100 ..

So I want to confirm this before buying.

Sent from mTalk

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I figured it out. Looks like I don't need aby app for what I need.

Just enable the detailed info for the weather app in the lock screen settings and it works beautifully. This is exactly what I need..

Thanks guys..
IGNh1UC.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Tiiger88

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Yep, few days ago i had same question, then i figured out how to put weather info on glance screen, and at the end it was disappointment because the text doesn't fit there, it is incomplete.

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Yep, few days ago i had same question, then i figured out how to put weather info on glance screen, and at the end it was disappointment because the text doesn't fit there, it is incomplete.

Just found out this doesn't work all the time. After some rime it doesn't display the weather in lock screen at all. It comes back by itself again. Not sure why this is happening? If I reboot the device it definitely works again. Sometimes it just comes back on it's own

Anyone noticed this behavior?

Sent from mTalk

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
What are the two wallpapers you are using on those screens? Are they Bing Images?

Thanks
So the lock screen has the entire widget for weather? What's the number 72 below the date and time? Is that the battery percentage? That's where I want the temperature as well..

Sent from mTalk

Davide Carozza

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to revive an older thread, but I was wondering what you meant by the free version doesn't work. I've been using it and it generally works but it periodically loses my settings, which is annoying. Does the paid version fix that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720