Lumia 950 Location Settings

ftln

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Dear All,

My Lumia 950 arrives tomorrow. I am british but live in France. I would like to configure my Lumia to use English UK language French Location and French app store. When I try to do this on my lumia 920 I lose cortana (not compatible with your region settings). Is there anyway to make this work ?
I really need the French app store as I have banking apps that I need. Thanks in advance. :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Dear All,

My Lumia 950 arrives tomorrow. I am british but live in France. I would like to configure my Lumia to use English UK language French Location and French app store. When I try to do this on my lumia 920 I lose cortana (not compatible with your region settings). Is there anyway to make this work ?
I really need the French app store as I have banking apps that I need. Thanks in advance. :)

I would suggest that you keep everything French when setting up so that you can get the apps and then change to English to get Cortana.I'm guessing that you won't be downloading apps everyday so you can get the ones you want and then change

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb