Gmail sync

ericschwartz02

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 different Gmail accounts in my phone. One is my primary, the other my secondary of course. On my primary Gmail account, whenever I get a new email, it's located in 2 different folders, the main inbox folder, and then a folder called "all mail". It can get annoying every once in a awhile to have to delete from both folders to keep my message count down to "0" is there any way to take away that "all mail" folder away at all? I tried in my regular Gmail setting to hide the folder but it doesn't seem to have worked. Thanks for any input, it's greatly appreciated.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is what you want. But have you gone to settings in gmail. clicked on the labels, uncheck show in IMAP for all mail?

ericschwartz02

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I mean I appreciate it. I just find it weird because I'm extremely techno savvy, and computer literate. So, this is basically baffling me. I've noticed that with my other Gmail account, whenever I receive an email there, I dint see an"all mail" folder at all I delete the email out of my inbox, and it's gone for good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon