Little disappointed in the Indianapolis MS Store

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
So I took a trip to the newly opened MS Store in Indy. I was hoping to see all the current and new tablets and convertibles so I could get a hands on. To my disappointment, they only had maybe 4 or 5 different ones besides the Surface tablets. Fry's had a lot better selection on hand! I wasn't expecting them to have everything but this wasn't enough.

Oh well...

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
How did it compare to the selection in the Microsoft store online? We only have a kiosk version of a Microsoft store here so I've never really put much stock into their selection. Plus I'm usually just looking for an accessory to my Surface or phone.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know they had one in Indy now. Might have to check that out. Chicago is probably still closer for me though.

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
There's an MS store in my area, and I've been there several times. The only other tablet I recall seeing was a Samsung something (I'd hardly call it a tablet, the thing was massive!). It was mostly Surfaces. I agree that a bigger selection would be nice, but it is a Microsoft store, a place for them to hawk their products. Surfaces are their products, and though they do want you to buy something with Windows on it, they obviously want to sell their device specifically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes