Finally, I can now add custom tones to messaging.
    I cant stand stock phone tones on any phone. thank you.
    1 of the reasons I despise apple and will never own 1 of their products is because they don't listen to their customers.
    Instead they tell their customers what they want. lucky for them most people are idiots.

please add these at some point:
    for whatever reason, my keyboard immediately disappears on forums after I click in the message box to try to type a message.
    I tap the box, the keyboard pops up then before you can do anything it disappears. some kinda HTML5 glitch or something.

volume control for different functions:
    i.e. ringer volume 10, keypad 5, messaging 7, media 4 etc. etc.
    why that is not in there is a mystery to me.

Alarm clock option:
    alarm clock can play a song from your music library.
    I cant stand any of the alarm tones. again, why its not already there is a mystery to me.

message notification:
    If the little windows icon can pulse or flash or something to let you know you've got a message would be cool.

Any other basic functions I am forgetting that should be included in the next update or 2?
    12-21-2013 05:22 PM
    The Black update has nothing to do with Microsoft, but with Nokia. What you mean is Update 3 aka GDR3.

Regarding your suggestions: I guess you know that nobody from Microsoft is gonna read this, so why not post your suggestions to the official suggestions board:
    Feature Suggestions: Top (42228 ideas) – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-21-2013 05:36 PM
    Alarm clock option:
    alarm clock can play a song from your music library.
    I cant stand any of the alarm tones. again, why its not already there is a mystery to me.
    cant you add music for Alarms?? I put the song in Ringtones folder and use as Alarm!!
    12-21-2013 08:13 PM
    cant you add music for Alarms?? I put the song in Ringtones folder and use as Alarm!!
    Yup, that works but I found out that the alarm app has difficulties recognizing some of my hq mp3's. YouTube rips work perfectly fine though....
    12-21-2013 11:19 PM
    The Black update has nothing to do with Microsoft, but with Nokia. What you mean is Update 3 aka GDR3.

Regarding your suggestions: I guess you know that nobody from Microsoft is gonna read this, so why not post your suggestions to the official suggestions board:
    Feature Suggestions: Top (42228 ideas) – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    You beat me to it.
    12-21-2013 11:35 PM