Few general Questions Kindly help

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
So just started to use Onedrive,wanted to know

1. how is its app integration vs Dropbox integration "WITH 3Rd party apps" Or if onedrive even allows it??How about sharing my files via email and/or facebook?

2. I made my MS account on my yahoo address,I was getting all the emails from yahoo to my MS account without doing nothing,but I could send emails only on behalf of Microsoft account,So I synced the Yahoo account and Now it is "send-only" and I can't seem to receive any emails,I went into "Forwarding" options In yahoo but couldn't understand what to do..Please help me...I really want to receive mails aswell like before on my MS account... And I have free yahoo not plus..And I don't use Outlook "software" included in office for my yahoo account,though my MS accountOutlook in WIN8 and online has yahoo..So what do I do?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Far as #1 not a Dropbox user anymore someone will be a long to help.
(Apologies for the non answer there)

Are we talking about the phone or desktop?

I have a yahoo account on the phones client and it works with receiving and sending with no problems.
Outlook within OneDrive should allow forwards and new messages.
Just to double check I tried it and is working for me.

We may need a bit of clarification to see what is going on there.

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Far as #1 not a Dropbox user anymore someone will be a long to help.
(Apologies for the non answer there)

Are we talking about the phone or desktop?

I have a yahoo account on the phones client and it works with receiving and sending with no problems.
Outlook within OneDrive should allow forwards and new messages.
Just to double check I tried it and is working for me.

We may need a bit of clarification to see what is going on there.

Yes I am talking about outlook for web

and whenver I try to setup my forwarding address as pop.mail.yahoo.com it gives error Sorry, an unknown error has occurred. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact customer care.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So just started to use Onedrive,wanted to know

1. how is its app integration vs Dropbox integration "WITH 3Rd party apps" Or if onedrive even allows it??How about sharing my files via email and/or facebook?

2. I made my MS account on my yahoo address,I was getting all the emails from yahoo to my MS account without doing nothing,but I could send emails only on behalf of Microsoft account,So I synced the Yahoo account and Now it is "send-only" and I can't seem to receive any emails,I went into "Forwarding" options In yahoo but couldn't understand what to do..Please help me...I really want to receive mails aswell like before on my MS account... And I have free yahoo not plus..And I don't use Outlook "software" included in office for my yahoo account,though my MS accountOutlook in WIN8 and online has yahoo..So what do I do?

Not entirely sure what you mean by integration. What other apps would you be using with it? And yes, you can share your files via email but I'm not so sure about Facebook. But what you should do is go on Outlook.com with you Microsoft account and you will be able to get your Yahoo mail there.

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Not entirely sure what you mean by integration. What other apps would you be using with it? And yes, you can share your files via email but I'm not so sure about Facebook. But what you should do is go on Outlook.com with you Microsoft account and you will be able to get your Yahoo mail there.

The thing is I was getting the Emails BUT TO SEND the emails it used the "@microsoft.com" domain which I really didn't wanna use, until recently I launched my Microsoft account after a long time,And setup the same "Yahoo" account seperately aswell..So it allowed me to "Send" the email from "outlook.com" as "@yahoo.com",But I am no more recieving the emails on my Microsoft Account,It has become a "send-only" account,and It asked me to go to yahoo settings and setup as "Forwading",But I don't know which forwading "address' to write...can you help me with it?

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
The thing is I was getting the Emails BUT TO SEND the emails it used the "@microsoft.com" domain which I really didn't wanna use, until recently I launched my Microsoft account after a long time,And setup the same "Yahoo" account seperately aswell..So it allowed me to "Send" the email from "outlook.com" as "@yahoo.com",But I am no more recieving the emails on my Microsoft Account,It has become a "send-only" account,and It asked me to go to yahoo settings and setup as "Forwading",But I don't know which forwading "address' to write...can you help me with it?

​Bump please help :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes