Laptop not re-installing ending with a BSOD

HPWindy

Jan 22, 2023
Visit site
HP NC6320 notebook.

This is one of my old Laptops used for car diagnostics and setting the Ignition map on my kitcar.

Originally it had Win95 then installed Win8 and finally had the upgrade from Win8 to Win10 which was Activated.

Been updating windows 10 every few months with no issues.

Decided to do a complete new fresh reinstall of windows and formatting the drive using the Windows media tool.

Made a USB 32bit boot drive and a DVD 32 bit drive, as was unsure if being an old BIOS it would boot from a USB.

Using either of the bootable methods, windows will install and load all its programs and features etc. But during the actual setup when it should start with your MS account and WiFi settings and all the feature options of windows 10 etc. Shortly after the start of this setup, the BSOD comes up and will do so with every boot with same error "Stopcode :SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED".

I managed to get via 'Repair the computer' and let it repair/find any problems etc. Nothing !.

Is this BSOD the end saying the laptop is finished after running with Win10 since it came out years ago was uptodate?

Thanks

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Seems your system is now too old to handle new updated versions of Windows 10, but kindly share that BSOD error code, so that if any possible help and support I shall give you to resolve this problem.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3