Ok i am fed up with restrictions

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I have been using my Lumia 620 from the mobiles release in India.. I am fed up.. I don't have a Wi-Fi and i don't have a PC with network Al i have is 3g network with 6 mbps unlimited with 10 Gb data for one month.. Why cant i download games or apps more than 100mb obviously 500mb downloading can be restricted to Wi-Fi because its large.. Think about other rising markets they don't have more local Wi-Fi like in India.. Please help me and suggest them a breaking the limit like enabling the limit by ourselves

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
U know its a lot better now. Back when I joined in 2013 March it was limited to 20MB for store apps, then they lifted it to 50 mb by mid 2013 and now to 100mb.
I used to complain a lot back then and then realized there's no point in doing that.
I was forced to buy a wifi router and it didn't cost much anyway(just Rs 1500) and now I can plug my 3g modem(which is required anyway for PC) and use it anywhere hassle free also helps with my nexus 7 being Wifi only.
So really u will need to buy a router cos the situation will more or less remain the same.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I can only think you use another phone to make a WiFi hotspot using your SIMCard in that phone, then connect the WiFi on the phone you want to download the big app onto, to the hotspot hosted by the other phone with your SIM in

Either that or like above, buy a 3G Wireless Router and put your SIM in that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon