Can Microsoft be called a Lazya** ?

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Pinball was removed from Windows because it had a rounding error in the 64 bit version of XP. The code was written by an outside company and it had no comments whatsoever, so they decided to scrap it instead of spending time trying to figure out how the code worked
Why was Pinball removed from Windows Vista? - The Old New Thing - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

yes this is in the past and i love the present and future of the Microsoft today...but i somehow feel this lazy attitude of not fixing things up still persists in their genes ..though it is not showing that much but cough xbox music cough.... What do you guys thinks.. ?

Last edited:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.. No idea why Microsoft be called so as windows phone got so much updates.
All i would say is to go with My move to android phone...and get benefits if any other non lazy os exits

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It wasn't removed because of a rounding error. It was removed because a third party gave them unmaintainable, undocumented code, and that's an entirely reasonable reason in my books.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Actually i was thinking.. Is Microsoft missing pace or advertising!! Don't be hurt with my words about Android thread.. Just felt to say u are not satisfied with what ms is.

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmm.. No idea why Microsoft be called so as windows phone got so much updates.
All i would say is to go with My move to android phone...and get benefits if any other non lazy os exits
No no..i actually like Microsoft and its services alot.....but sometimes i don't understand wat is with the delays...sometimes (like it has been half a year since windows phone 8.1 lunched and unfortunately my Lumia 920 still doesn't have it...) no hard feelings....and trust me it gets very hard defending ms sometimes...in front of my friends...with androids and ios.....tough being a fan i guess :D

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
No no..i actually llike Microsoft and its services alot.....but sometimes i don't understand wat is with the delays...sometimes (like it has been half a year since windows phone 8.1 and unfortunately my Lumia 920 still doesn't have it...) no hard feelings....and trust me it gets very hard defending ms sometimes...in front my friends...with androids and ios.....tough being a fan i guess :D

It's nothing to prove to others. If you are happy, then no one has the right to question you.
It's phone,nothing more. I would say it is something like education, if you are Engineering student, some Commerce student will complain.

Be cool, updates are at ur footsteps..

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
It's nothing to prove to others. If you are happy, then no one has the right to question you.
It's phone,nothing more. I would say it is something like education, if you are Engineering student, some Commerce student will complain.

Be cool, updates are at ur footsteps..
yes it is a phone and its not about proving something...but hell it is a good feeling wen you win arguments with your friends..on something you love... :D ...maybe that's just me...(i am quite emotionally attached to Nokia though) but the arguments and discussions are the friendly ones...and i get you...
P.S. I am an engineering student.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
yes it is a phone and its not about proving something...but hell it is a good feeling wen you win arguments with your friends..on something you love... :D ...maybe that's just me...(i am quite emotionally attached to Nokia though) but the arguments and discussions are the friendly ones...and i get you...
P.S. I am an engineering student.

Stop arguing, i never say good things to friends, i just show It.. They are the ones who tell me OH ITS SO FLUIDIC.. GREAT..
Something is good and sometimes boring..

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Stop arguing, i never say good things to friends, i just show It.. They are the ones who tell me OH ITS SO FLUIDIC.. GREAT..
Something is good and sometimes boring..
sadly my friends are the advertising swayed consumers... We a have saying in our language(hindi) a modern one... "jo dikhta h wahi bikta h" meaning what shows sells...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon