How is Microsoft's marketing in your country/region?

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Lately, I've noticed that Microsoft seems to be really pushing the Lumia 930 in the UK. The 'Honestly' TV ad is aired all the time, I see billboard ads everywhere and ads on the exterior of buses. The bus ad wasn't the usual one either, it was a full body re-paint so it took up the whole exterior of the bus, and it stood out like crazy, which is great. I think their marketing efforts are getting better in the UK, though still room for improvement, as always.

So, how's Microsoft doing with marketing in your Country/region?

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Theres no marketing up here in Canada......
We barely have any Windows phones as is, our latest and greatest is the 1020.....
They do fine with laptops and other stuff but WP is nonexistant up here. But all they ever release is the low end stuff (520/625/635)

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Theres no marketing up here in Canada......
We barely have any Windows phones as is, our latest and greatest is the 1020.....
They do fine with laptops and other stuff but WP is nonexistant up here. But all they ever release is the low end stuff (520/625/635)

This, in Toronto and there's no WP marketing at all. Rogers originally had commercials when WP8 launched but nothing since then...really disappointing.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Im in the UK too. The honestly adverts suck. Airing a 30 video of the lumia 930 trailer drom nokia's channel would be much better. But I am impressed by how hard they are working this time. I saw lumia 930 ads all over the train station while I was in switzerland. I only see them on TV in the UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3