Windows love

MarshalMate

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It is not a sin to love Windows to an extent where you resist to use any other OS, and when you are still made to use another one, you can always carry a windows workspace with you. These workspace are really beneficial when most of your files support only Window enterprise, and also when it is the only OS you have ever wanted to used.

Well, if you are one of those Windows spoiled, here are the workspaces you are must to have :

IronKey Workspace W700 from Imation, with fast bootable Windows 8.1, it has a military-grade security and strong, built-in hardware encryption capabilities to help you control user access to desktops, sensitive data and critical applications.

Kingston's Datatraveler Workspace, is a fully manageable corporate Windows 8 workspace on a specially configured, bootable USB drive, it helps IT administrators to support the work style of bring you own PC, which convenient for such round the clock working professionals.

So with these two, you say no to any other OS, and carry on with your Windows mania.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Yes.... It is sin because...... Hmm... I can't think of a good reason.... Carry on.... Lol

Cry me a river if you want but then build me bridge to get over it... Posted from my HTC M8

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It is not a sin to love Windows to an extent where you resist to use any other OS, and when you are still made to use another one, you can always carry a windows workspace with you. These workspace are really beneficial when most of your files support only Window enterprise, and also when it is the only OS you have ever wanted to used.

Well, if you are one of those Windows spoiled, here are the workspaces you are must to have :

IronKey Workspace W700 from Imation, with fast bootable Windows 8.1, it has a military-grade security and strong, built-in hardware encryption capabilities to help you control user access to desktops, sensitive data and critical applications.

Kingston's Datatraveler Workspace, is a fully manageable corporate Windows 8 workspace on a specially configured, bootable USB drive, it helps IT administrators to support the work style of bring you own PC, which convenient for such round the clock working professionals.

So with these two, you say no to any other OS, and carry on with your Windows mania.

Curious. Now I have to go to the internet and research all this. Is Ironkey a device? How would Ironkey and Datatraverler be used? Why wouldn't you explain it?

I guess I'll find out.

Best Wishes.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon