sync 3rd party email in Outlook 2013 to Outlook.com?

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have started to use an @outlook.com email address but I still need access to my old email. My old email has very bad webmail client and I've been looking for ways to access it at Outlook.com instead. I was able to set it up as a POP account but it kept on losing the ability to receive mail. The IMAP seems to be import only.
I have set it up and it works great on Outlook 2013 but while I'm at work I'd like to be able to access it as well. Is there anyway to sync 3rd party emails setup on Outlook 2013 to Outlook.com? or a more reliable way to get my 3rd party email into Outlook.com since POP keeps dropping and IMAP seems to be import only?

Thanks,

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I've done that but the only option to add a send/receive account is POP and it loses the ability to receive new email a few times a day and has to be reset each time it drops. The only option for IMAP is import only. I'm guessing there aren't any other options right now and I'll have to find a different way of doing things.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't see it was IMAP. When I used IMAP on WP, I used Nuevasync. It costs about $30/year, but did an excellent job syncing my IMAP email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans