Surface Book Shipped?

MicrosoftTomBook

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Got my official shipping notification as well! It will be delivered on Monday! B) I live in the UK but have family in the US and am going there next saturday...Hmmm, one of the first Surface Books to enter the UK possibly? ;) :D

donhillla

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I was in BB in West Los Angeles and heard a sales person tell a customer that they had the SP4 and SB in stock but could not sell them until Monday. He failed to tell her that some if not most of those were probably pre-ordered.

ctk4949

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can the ppl who got shipping info say when they placed their orders and which model did you get?? Thanks

I ordered the i7/16GB/512GB model and ordered it Oct 15. Says it wont be shipped for 7-8 weeks :'(

MicrosoftTomBook

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I got the i7 / 8GB / 256GB / dGPU and placed it on the 11th? I think. No the 10th. I got that model because frankly the storage is fine plus I also get 1tb of OneDrive storage..

Last edited:

njdev1k

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine was charged and about 2 days later after the charge processed I got the shipping info. If you buy from the Microsoft store you will be charged at the time it ships.

Codeworks

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I was going to try and work through the day and pick up my Surface Book at the local Fedex station on the way home from work.

As soon as I saw that it was on the truck for delivery, that all changed. I am now working from home until the book arrives and taking the remainder of the day off...

Should be here within a few hours!

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Mine arrived at 9:10. Note the "guide" that comes with it is useless. There is a user guide available on the MS website that actually tells you something about the device.

I'm pretty pleased with mine so far...

Regards,
<TED>

ctk4949

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My order now says "Ship it" does not say 7-8 weeks anymore, hopefully that means it will ship soon :D

EDIT: Does anyone know what "Ship it" means?? lol

bhatech

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
My order now says "Ship it" does not say 7-8 weeks anymore, hopefully that means it will ship soon :D

EDIT: Does anyone know what "Ship it" means?? lol
Mine used to say that for long time, probably even from beginning. Had preordered day one and received yesterday.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I didnt order it for store pickup, so I dont think its that. I wouldnt mind going to pick it up tho. lol

I think what he's saying is that ship it means it's NOT for in store pickup. I don't think they give you an option for in store pickup though (at leats not for the Surfacebook). My pre-order also no longer says 1/22 and says "ship it". Hopefully that means the window has changed. I'd actually placed a second order for the wireless display adapter too. I got the shipment confirmation email and was about to pump my fist when I realized it was for that measly little adapter and not my Surfacebook.
:(

ctk4949

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think what he's saying is that ship it means it's NOT for in store pickup. I don't think they give you an option for in store pickup though (at leats not for the Surfacebook). My pre-order also no longer says 1/22 and says "ship it". Hopefully that means the window has changed. I'd actually placed a second order for the wireless display adapter too. I got the shipment confirmation email and was about to pump my fist when I realized it was for that measly little adapter and not my Surfacebook.
:(

Oh OK, my bad. I misread it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2