Stylus question

ccpopham

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I have been using Galaxy notes for many years and with the note stylus I can tap items such as a close button and it will close. It can act as a mouse. When I just tested the demo model at best buy, when I tapped a close button with the stylus nothing happened, but when I set the stylus down and tapped close with my finger, the app closed. Is this the way it works on the book, or was it just not working correctly on the demo? If you can't use the stylus like a mouse, it is very limited and frustrating to have to put the stylus down, do click something with your finger and then pick the stylus back up. Please clarify for me.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Galaxy notes for many years and with the note stylus I can tap items such as a close button and it will close. It can act as a mouse. When I just tested the demo model at best buy, when I tapped a close button with the stylus nothing happened, but when I set the stylus down and tapped close with my finger, the app closed. Is this the way it works on the book, or was it just not working correctly on the demo? If you can't use the stylus like a mouse, it is very limited and frustrating to have to put the stylus down, do click something with your finger and then pick the stylus back up. Please clarify for me.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

It sounds like the pen wasn't paired properly due to the demo's they put on the units. It should close out and it functions just like a mouse would.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon