Windows Due - Actual screen size - height and width

manytoys

Aug 13, 2020
Visit site
How many inches across and tall is each screen, not including board frame, on this device. I want to cut out two sheets of paper to get a ‘feel’ on just how big or small each screen see for viewing and writing.
Thank you

manytoys

Aug 13, 2020
Visit site
Is that the outside dimensions I am thinking. If so that is well and good though likewise what is the actual individual screen size height and width. I know it is 5.6 (think I read that) and ms indicates if it is 3:2 or such though neither of those to allow my pea mind to determine screen width and height excluding the glass/plastic frame boarders. Think my Axon M cell phone screens are 5.1 btw though of course not as wide nor tall as what the Duo screens are.

FlavioX

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Is that the outside dimensions I am thinking. If so that is well and good though likewise what is the actual individual screen size height and width. I know it is 5.6 (think I read that) and ms indicates if it is 3:2 or such though neither of those to allow my pea mind to determine screen width and height excluding the glass/plastic frame boarders. Think my Axon M cell phone screens are 5.1 btw though of course not as wide nor tall as what the Duo screens are.

I think the displays are appr. 85 x 114 mm each.

brau0303

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
The direct specs for the screen elements are: (the measurements are diagonal)
Single: 5.6 inch (1800x1350), 401 ppi, 4:3 aspect ratio
Opened: 8.1 inch (2700x1800), 401 ppi, 3:2 aspect ratio
If I understand correctly Best Buy and AT&T are supposed to get display units pre-launch.

Cheers.
BR

alodar101

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Visited Best Buy a few times and actually played with it. It did feel like a surface. The over all size... Well it fit easily in all my pockets... And thin. I kept coming back to the phone mode and the size when answering a call... It's not bigger than my hand. I do not have to stretch to hold the thing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial