Should the Surface Go LTE be hot?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Should the Surface Go LTE be hot?

Can you please elaborate - as what are you using on the Surface Go LTE causing it go hot?

For all we know, you could be using on the stove top as a grill plate :winktongue:.

Joking aside, you get what mean as without more specific information... there is nothing much anyone can say or do to help..

slbailey1

Sep 3, 2006
Visit site
I think it is the app Adult Colori By Numbers - Dragons is causing the tablet to run hot. So far none of my other apps are causing the over heating problem. I like the Color By Number app, it works with the Pen and the pictures are nice - DRAGONS!

I also got another Adult Coloring Book (Zen Coloring Book). It is not by numbers. It also works with the Pen and you color to relaxing music. I am currently working on a Mandala.

Between these two apps, I have spent hours over the Thanksgiving holiday.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I think it is the app Adult Colori By Numbers - Dragons is causing the tablet to run hot. So far none of my other apps are causing the over heating problem. I like the Color By Number app, it works with the Pen and the pictures are nice - DRAGONS!

I also got another Adult Coloring Book (Zen Coloring Book). It is not by numbers. It also works with the Pen and you color to relaxing music. I am currently working on a Mandala.

Between these two apps, I have spent hours over the Thanksgiving holiday.

There we go!

Also glad that you've narrowed down the culprit that was causing the over heating issue.

Thanks for the app names, definitely going to be checking them out :winktongue:.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes