Is your surface in process or has it shipped

Daegalus

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been sitting at the Oakland, CA sorting facility since 5am. Its now 7:10am. I hope it goes directly to my workplace where I sent it in Redwood city. Its about 30 mins away. Hope it goes out for delivery soon.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
WooHoo!!! My fedex tracking said it was still at the local facility... 10:08 a.m. and lo and behold, the fedex guy just delivered my Surface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good times!!

Last edited:

Okcbikeguy

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
What part of the city are you in? I'm in Midwest City.

Mine went from "at local fedex facility" for a few hours to "out for delivery" for an hour and then back to "at local fedex facility" what the ****? Am I being pranked? :mad:
I am in Edmond. Just finished unboxing. It is a truly beautiful device.

MrTimSmith

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
WooHoo!!! My fedex tracking said it was still at the local facility... 10:08 a.m. and lo and behold, the fedex guy just delivered my Surface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good times!!

Hope the same happens for me. FedEx delivers to my apartment complex two to three times a day, 10:30am-ish 2:30pm-ish and then another varying time. So I hope it's the earliest. One of the reasons I don't like not having an outward facing apartment. :blush:

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine was delivered at 10:00 a.m. at the facility in Miami. Now I'll just have to wait for my Surface to get forwarded to me over here... :D Bittersweet feeling.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived too.... :D

I love that first unboxing moment, I always delay it just a bit. (In this case by posting here first...)

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
mine was attempted delivery this morning but I was out. Mine was scheduled for a Monday delivery as were many others, but looks like MS had it expedited. Excited to pick this bad boy up later today

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Latest Fed Ex post says it's in Vegas, but I live 3.5 hours away. Don't think deliver here straight from Vegas. I should know by lunch as FedEx usually delivers by then.

Daegalus

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine just got to an even closer local facility. I am hoping its on the next truck here. Its only 8:20 am, they still got plenty of time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes