Does the Surface 2 get scratches?

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am looking to buy a Surface 2 to use for college, and was wondering if it gets scratches easily. I have watched a couple of hands on reviews of it, and have noticed that when the person moves it or turns it around with the kickstand out, it makes a noise which sounds like it's getting scratched.

Of course since it is made out of metal, I would expect the sound to happen, but does doing this cause any cosmetic wear and tear? Also does the the device on the whole get scratches easily? Just wondering since the only cover I really want to get is the type cover, to keep it as portable as possible.

If anyone with the Surface 2 could answer this for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :cool:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Every single piece of tech that you will own will get scratches. Every. Single. One.

The sound you're probably referring to is just the natural sound of the vaporMG because its very smooth.

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Lol yeah I know everything can get scratches, what I meant to say was does it easily get scratched up. Thanks for the answers though guys!

Harshana Abeysinghe

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
well yah, my surface pro 2, got few scrates on the back(its because i used to keep it down on the table and move it up and down like hw a nrml tablet would b). its just few of them and those are not shiny at all ... On da screen, NO Scratches at all... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2