Surface RT for $199.00 - Black Friday 2013 special at Walmart. Cover not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpoblation

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Title says it all. Very tempted to brave the Walmart horde, or maybe just do it next year for the Surface 2. Just Bing Black Friday 2013 Walmart to get an ad scan.

Edit - Sorry Guys, Its best Buy , not Walmart. In my excitement, I got the stores mixed up :-(

Mods - Lock this thread or delete it.

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Title says it all. Very tempted to brave the Walmart horde, or maybe just do it next year for the Surface 2. Just Bing Black Friday 2013 Walmart to get an ad scan.

That is a good deal. I just recently traded some stuff for a Surface Pro 1 used. Sweet device.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
good stuff I know a few people who would want the surface rt for that price ! just couldn't find the link for the Walmart though so I will use the best buy link

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
You can still get the ebay refurbs that wpcentral reported about for $199 shipped, from manufacturer_certified on eBay . You have to set an alert, because they sell out quickly. I just picked up another RT two weeks back, it took about a week after setting the alert before the seller listed some. This is the same person from the original WP article, the units come boxed and are indistinguishable from new aside from a "refurb" sticker on the kickstand that takes 5 seconds to remove. Of course, after opening the box you have about 12 hours of software updates to install.

-E

wpoblation

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
ESorry Guys, OP here. Its Best Buy , not Walmart. In my excitement, I got the stores mixed up :-(

Mods - Lock this thread or delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon