Graphic issues with IE11 on certain sites...

Julian_C

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Today when I was browsing through the internet with my new surface 2, it was the first time I get some graphic issues. But these are only on certain sites (as far I know until now, only on: https://de-de.facebook.com/mobile/messenger ). They are also visible on the screenshots, as you can see... Do you also notice this error on your surface 2? Let me know if its a driver issue, a hardware issue, on all surfaces (becaue this site isn?t compatible) or anything else...

but the rest is working fine (other sites and apps)...

thank you in advance

issue.jpg
Screenshot.jpg

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,

just checked it out for you:

Kind of "funny" results:
If I open it in minimized mode (so not full screen), there will be no graphic issues. At least if the windows is not "too big". So if you resize it by pulling on the corner, after some point the graphic problems will come. If it is full screen (so also "too big") the same will be the case.

I have an external monitor connected to my surface. On both monitors the same results...

I am quite sure that it is not a hardware thing (at least I hope), because as you can see on your screenshot, the green button does not have that problem...

Hope I could help

Julian_C

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for your answer! So at least I?m hoping its a Driver issue or a lack of a Standard in IE11 (some other site say that They are only visible on IE?s above V6, so the IE11 of the Surface is not a "true" Desktop browser...). So my unit isn?t defect :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes