Please help me win this :D!!

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry to have scared you PB_H, haha :D! Today is the last day of voting and I"m a little a head I hope :). If you guys still know people. This is the last chance to be super duper awesome! All the people who voted for me.. I don't know hwat to say :'). I love you all!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to have scared you PB_H, haha :D! Today is the last day of voting and I"m a little a head I hope :). If you guys still know people. This is the last chance to be super duper awesome! All the people who voted for me.. I don't know hwat to say :'). I love you all!

Did you win?

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I hope the end result will be tomorrow... I counted the votes...

Me with 512 votes.

My biggest competition 342 votes

:') let's hope the contest guys know how to count votes

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'll let you guys know the results when they are announced :)!

Also, I want to give a special thanks for the moderators in here! I know most of the time these posts are regarded as spam, but you guys have given me a chance to get a lot of votes. I really appreciate what you guys did for me :)!

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Guys I won!!!! Thank you all for voting for me :D, it really means a lot to me!

@Martsicky if you really want a nice Dutch beer, send me a private message and we'll discuss how to get it to you asap :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

@Martsicky if you really want a nice Dutch beer, send me a private message and we'll discuss how to get it to you asap :)

Well done!!!

And what about my beer and everyone that voted? ;-)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

haha ;) just recommend something and I'll write down its name and I'll take a look in %%% shops, but a good one please!! Congratulations! :)

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Congrats, glad we could help, hope you enjoy it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes