Surface 2 out of stock on Microsoft.com

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if they're truly selling massive amounts or underestimated demand, but this is bad for people who want a Surface 2 NOW!

Sean Stanley

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Been out since before Thanksgiving. Try CDW online. They were supposed to be getting a shipment around now. If it doesn't show available online call them. Unlike MS store they'll tell you what's coming in.

nottechsmart

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I just don't think they made that many to avoid what happened with the original Surface. Although it kind of doesn't make sense not to have them available at this time of the year.

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I warned people before thanksgiving that if you wanted them for gifts, you would have to find then. I was barely able to get one then.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Just checked all the Oregon Best Buy stores. Out of stock everywhere according to their web sites. I got a replacement keyboard cover for mine the other day and they had boatloads of those.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just checked all the Oregon Best Buy stores. Out of stock everywhere according to their web sites. I got a replacement keyboard cover for mine the other day and they had boatloads of those.

I'm waiting to buy a surface until the power cover comes out. I bet a few people are waiting to buy a cover until the power cover is in.

Sean Stanley

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Best Buys been out since before Thanksgiving. I got lucky 2 weeks ago when some inventory became available online and had it shipped to store. Just picked my S2 up at local BB this week 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon