Bluetooth mouse

Robindjuret

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I got myself a SP2. I'm thinking about buying a mouse. The MS Arc Mouse for Surface seems cool but I'm worried about buying such an expensive mouse which only has 2 buttons (or are the mouse scroll touch keys clickable?). Anyone got experience with those? Also, do you guys know if it's only the Arc Mouse for Surface that connects to the Surface without a USB-dongle or can you do this with other mice such as a logitech bluetooth mouse?

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I haven't felt that BT uses enough extra power to affect battery life negatively. I'm not away from an outlet long enough to really have to wring the life out of the battery.

OTOH, a regular wireless mouse has a transceiver which uses up the single USB port that I need for memory card readers and external hard drives. Losing the USB port is a deal breaker for me.

mildmanneredjanitor

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the MS wedge mouse for use with my Dell VP8. Works great and is tiny to carry round. Haven't changed the single Aa battery in months. Pair once then instant on. Simple button underneath to switch on or off. Buttons work great and you can also scroll easily by touch on central strip or horizontally.

Existence_Inc

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the Arc mouse (Surface Ed.) and I like it quite a bit. It is a bit tricky to get used to the scroll "pad" instead of having a wheel, though. It packs flat and the battery life and performance have been fantastic. Only one disconnect in 8 months, so hard to complain. I use it for gaming and design work.

~Ex

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I enjoy using mine. I have sleeve for my Surface Pro that has a front pouch. The mouse folds flat, and fits perfectly in the front pouch for easy travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon