Getting SP2

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
So I'm going to buy myself a Surface Pro 2 with my next pay cheque at the end of the month :) I'm excited.

How is the battery life holding up on people's SP2? I haven't owned a Laptop / Ultrabook / Portable PC for about 5 years, and when I did they were big old laptops which had a flat battery within a year. Will the battery life even deteriorate any more like the old days?

I will be playing some light games on it and also using Photoshop / Premier so this will no doubt grind down the battery?

Like I say, I'm excited, I haven't even had a tablet before either =]

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had my SP2 for about 7 months now, and I'm still getting great battery life. Depending on the battery saver option I'm using, I can get between 6 - 9 hours. I'm pretty sure battery life will deteriorate just like any batter. That's just the way batteries work.

Gaming will definitely drain the battery, but that's expected right? I don't use Photoshop, but I do use GIMP and SketchPad Pro, and the battery drain isn't as bad as gaming.

It's so much more than a tablet. It's a full powered laptop that's in a tablet form factor. You'll going to love it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes