I have been running the insider builds on my pro 2 for a while and i wanted to try windows ink. When i started using it i noticed that the pen would continue to write for a fraction of a second or sometimes a second or more causing thin "tails" or lines to be drawn when i had not intended. If that doesnt make send picture this in your mind all of my hand written letters look like cursive because the pen continues to draw when i pick it up off the screen.

I thought this was a build problem with RS1 but when i rolled back to 10586.0 it continues to happen just as bad. So now i am thinking its the pen. I tried to use my Note 5 pen on the pro 2 and it seems to work fine.

Does anyone know what is causing this problem and how i can fix it without having to buy a whole new surface pro 1/2 pen? I don't mind buying one but i want to be absolutely sure that will fix the problem before i drive all the way to a local MS store and spend 50$ or whatever they cost these days...

Thanks for your help guys!
    06-11-2016 12:01 PM
    I have been running the insider builds on my pro 2 for a while and i wanted to try windows ink. When i started using it i noticed that the pen would continue to write for a fraction of a second or sometimes a second or more causing thin "tails" or lines to be drawn when i had not intended. If that doesnt make send picture this in your mind all of my hand written letters look like cursive because the pen continues to draw when i pick it up off the screen.

I thought this was a build problem with RS1 but when i rolled back to 10586.0 it continues to happen just as bad. So now i am thinking its the pen. I tried to use my Note 5 pen on the pro 2 and it seems to work fine.

Does anyone know what is causing this problem and how i can fix it without having to buy a whole new surface pro 1/2 pen? I don't mind buying one but i want to be absolutely sure that will fix the problem before i drive all the way to a local MS store and spend 50$ or whatever they cost these days...

Thanks for your help guys!
    since you tried a different pen on the same device, why not try the MS pen on a different surface device? Just to be sure
    06-12-2016 12:26 AM