David Pogue - Likes the Surface 3?!?!?!?!?!

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I was genuinely surprised by this. But then again, I am just amazed at how revolutionary this product is it gave me chills just watching the press conference.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It's funny at how surprising news like this is. Which in itself is odd because it's such an amazing product. The media has just been so in love with apple for so long, they lost the ability to see the world as it truly is.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
...and the comments in the original article are still as dumb as ever. They pretty much state the things he already addressed in his review.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
This review is notable, because it is one of the few that recognizes the Surface for what it is! Is it a laptop? No! Is it a tablet? No! The surface is in a class of it's own. It is rare to see that realization in a review. Maybe the message finally got through?

Surface reviews were often poor because reviewers felt compelled to "stuff" it either in the tablet or laptop category. It seemed inconceivable that it was neither. The Surface however was never intended for someone that only wanted a tablet. It also was never intended for someone who only wanted a laptop. It was intended for people who needed/wanted both. It's an ultraportable device with which you can occasionally also get things done. No laptop is that portable. No tablet is that capable. If you need both, this is the ultimate device to get.

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
What's great is that they designed the surface for notes/portability. This is what writers will eat up. If Microsoft can convince WRITERS and TECH reviewers that this is THE DEVICE TO GET; it will only be a matter of time for everyone to read them and follow the "bandwagon".

I think I'm sold. I just need to try this N-Trig pen.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
What's great is that they designed the surface for notes/portability. This is what writers will eat up. If Microsoft can convince WRITERS and TECH reviewers that this is THE DEVICE TO GET; it will only be a matter of time for everyone to read them and follow the "bandwagon".

I think I'm sold. I just need to try this N-Trig pen.

Haha. You're like me.

Skeptical at first... but quickly won over.

I soooo want this N-Trig pen to be good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon