Microsoft Store - SP3 i3/64gb Preorder canceled

kevroc

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Woke up this morning to my preorder for the i3 version being canceled. Received an email overnight from the Microsoft Store.

When I initially placed the order it was declined by my credit card company (BofA). I had to call BofA to authorize the charge, then I reran the order and it went through fine. I ordered the SP3 i3 and the Keyboard. The next day the keyboard shipped, and then today, order canceled.

Called Store Support and they said the bank didn't authorize the charge. She said she could place a new order and I explained I already authorized it so the existing order should be fine. I told her no thanks and to go ahead and set up a return for the keyboard. She then went on to suggest that I wait 24 hours as they are getting a lot of calls today about this and they might be able to resolve it internally. I'm okay with that, so now I wait...

kevroc

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Long story short, I did want Microsoft Complete and I remember when I picked up my original surface that they were doing some bundle deals, so I went to the store hoping for one. They had one with the SP3, Case, Keyboard and Complete that saved about $100, plus with the education discount it was a decent deal. Basically paid for the $200 difference between the i3 and the i5 and I really wanted that extra 64gb of space so I could rely less on a much slower SD card for file storage. I just have my core files on there and I've used 70gb, so it was a good call. I have all of my media on the SD card since it's low access type stuff without a lot of writing to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon