I'm getting my new Surface Pro 3

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Good for you! Have fun with it!
My wife gave me one as a gift but returned it. I find nothing special with it. It's too heavy compared to my ASUS T100 Transformer book! I have no use for a "powerful" tablet. I just normally use a tablet for social media and web surfing. My 1520 in fact, is enough. So, a $1000+ tablet is overkill for my purpose. For work, I am more comfortable with a desktop.
Now, what should I buy with my $1000? :)

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Good for you! Have fun with it!
My wife gave me one as a gift but returned it. I find nothing special with it. It's too heavy compared to my ASUS T100 Transformer book! I have no use for a "powerful" tablet. I just normally use a tablet for social media and web surfing. My 1520 in fact, is enough. So, a $1000+ tablet is overkill for my purpose. For work, I am more comfortable with a desktop.
Now, what should I buy with my $1000? :)

An Xbox one fully loaded :)

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations!

Are you also getting a touch or type cover?

Hi Laura, yip, went with the type cover....when it comes right down to it the type cover is the only thing that differentiates the surface from other windows tablets. But its well worth it. I've ditched my work laptop on favour of the surface and it truly is the perfect replacement.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I was going to buy one, then I decided to buy my first smart phone instead, cost me almost the same as a Surface Pro 3. Do I regret the decision, no !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon